Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reliable contact information for Pardini?

5 posters

Go down

Reliable contact information for Pardini? Empty Reliable contact information for Pardini?

Post by dennymac Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Good afternoon. I have a Pardini .22 LR pistol that has stopped firing reliably, to the point that it is unusable for matches. Everything points to light strikes on the round. No ammunition works.  I have tried xheap and expensive ammunition.  I took it to the Pardini folks at Camp Perry. They installed a longer firing pin and all new firing parts. Then, at the test range, less than 30 rounds and it misfired. The Pardini gentleman said that he could recommend a gunsmith in Washington state that could rebarrel it. He did not give it to me at the time. I called them in Florida after I got home and they have yet to respond.  It does not appear that they are interested in helping me with this. I am a bit disappointed that a firearm that costs this much could be this much trouble.
After I got it home, I milled the face of the chamber to make certain that it was square and fresh. No joy with that, either. 
Does anyone have a suggestion that could result in owning an operational pistol?
Anxious in Louisville.  Wayne McLeod

dennymac

Back to top Go down

Reliable contact information for Pardini? Empty Re: Reliable contact information for Pardini?

Post by gregbenner Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:46 pm

Was the pistol purchased new or used? If new, I’d ask them.

You didn’t indicate whether you have called Pardini USA more than once, or how long ago. They have a excellent reputation, but perhaps the holidays are part of the problem? I wouldn’t take a failed return call as disinterest, and would call them again. They are very helpful.

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Reliable contact information for Pardini? Empty Re: Reliable contact information for Pardini?

Post by CrankyThunder Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:50 am

I will second the excellent response and support from Pardini USA.  Probably the holidays, they are a small outfit and frequently travel to matches to compete and support pardini shooters.  

Keep trying and I am sure that they will take care of you.
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianFromPardini Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello Wayne McLeod,

I apologize that we missed you during the holiday season, we took a holiday break from December 22nd - January 1st. You can reach us at our office at 813-983-9839 or at our email which is info@pardiniguns.com. 

Sincerely,
Christian

ChristianFromPardini

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillieman Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:38 am

A light strike could be the result of the cartridge not being fully chambered and the breech face not providing sufficient support for the firing pin. Try cleaning the chamber very well.
Also, fire control group problems with the Pardini, always suspect the buffer may have broke apart and fell into the housing. Remove the buffer and examine it, if a piece is missing flush the fcg to find it.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down