Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of year evaluation. Thank you Bruce Martindale

Go down

End of year evaluation. Thank you Bruce Martindale  Empty End of year evaluation. Thank you Bruce Martindale

Post by Tallthinliar Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:56 pm

We are just about finished for our indoor .22 season. The Old Beth Page club is 10/2 for the season, and we have to have a shoot off against the Brentwood Sportsman. When I first started several years ago, I was terrible 160-180s and settled last year to 220s. I decided to start taking things seriously, and searched the internet, stumbled onto the forum, and PayPal $10 on Bruce Martindale’s book. Things started to click, and I took a one on one class with him while trying to arrange him to teach a class at our club. Everyone took something away from the class, My practice sessions have been 270s and I had a match best of 261 this year. I cannot thank Bruce enough for his help and guidance. He helped put things together for me, and presented things that made sense. I highly recommend his book and personal instruction. You will not be disappointed.
Frank

Tallthinliar

ermakevin, PhotoEscape, Arthur, shanneba, JHHolliday, Tallthinliar and jareds06 like this post

Back to top Go down