Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Credit Card Payments/Online Registration

4 posters

Go down

Credit Card Payments/Online Registration Empty Credit Card Payments/Online Registration

Post by Chase Turner Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:38 am

Hello,

I am wondering what other venues are doing to facilitate credit card payments and/or online registration for their matches. I know things like https://practiscore.com/ exist, though I have no experience with it or any other. 

Wondering if we should try to modernize in an attempt to demand plan for matches, also get the word out about the match via this method, and potentially simplify bookkeeping. 

If you have some experience with credit card payments (not necessarily your club, but your individual match director accepting cards is the most sought advice since that is how this is the way things are done at our club) and/or online registration I'm all ears on the solutions you have found that work for you.

Thanks,
Chase

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Credit Card Payments/Online Registration Empty Re: Credit Card Payments/Online Registration

Post by james r chapman Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:39 am

Bristol regional seems to have figured it out. Might contact them
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Credit Card Payments/Online Registration Empty Re: Credit Card Payments/Online Registration

Post by javaduke Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:24 am

At the PRGC we have online registration for major matches, we got access to the Authorize.net through our bank, I had to write some custom code for our website, but nothing crazy. Club members can also renew their membership online.

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Post by chiz1180 Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:40 am

I have used venmo for some shooters who asked for leagues/matches. Not a perfect solution but it works.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down