Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini SP magazines - original 5 round vs new "3D printed"

2 posters

Go down

Pardini SP magazines - original 5 round vs new "3D printed" Empty Pardini SP magazines - original 5 round vs new "3D printed"

Post by r32nj 7/1/2024, 10:10 am

Which type of magazines are recommended these days now that there are original and 3D printed options?  I am going to try one of the 10 round ones just for practice purposes but if I want more 5 rounders I wonder which to purchase.

Also, any idea why they decided to make a 6 round magazine?  Is that for some specific competition that requires 6 rounds instead of 5?

Last edited by r32nj on 7/1/2024, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor edit)

r32nj

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP magazines - original 5 round vs new "3D printed" Empty Re: Pardini SP magazines - original 5 round vs new "3D printed"

Post by lyoke 7/1/2024, 10:43 am

I am going to try some of the new ones as well. 

There are some European competitions like Field Target in Sweden that use 6 rounds. People were 3D printing an extension plate for their 5 rounders to use in this competition previously. I assume it is popular enough to make a dedicated magazine.

lyoke

Back to top Go down