Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stalking the rarely-seen trailside/x-esse magazine

+2
shootingsight
DRMFAI
6 posters

Go down

stalking the rarely-seen trailside/x-esse magazine Empty stalking the rarely-seen trailside/x-esse magazine

Post by DRMFAI 7/17/2024, 8:58 pm

These things are getting rare as hens-teeth. No, I'm not going to fork-over $130 for one on GB or EB. I keep telling myself that when (?) the Walther CSP becomes actually available in the U.S. the floodgates for compatible $40 mags will open again. . .but maybe I'll also be dead before that happens.

Has anyone tried buying like 10 of them from Krale and importing?

DRMFAI

Back to top Go down

stalking the rarely-seen trailside/x-esse magazine Empty Re: stalking the rarely-seen trailside/x-esse magazine

Post by shootingsight 7/18/2024, 11:12 am

Is this the same as the SIG Trailside mag?

shootingsight

Back to top Go down

stalking the rarely-seen trailside/x-esse magazine Empty Re: stalking the rarely-seen trailside/x-esse magazine

Post by gwhite 7/18/2024, 2:35 pm

I don't understand the problem.  A quick search came up with a couple places that had them for under $40.  Here's one that claims to have them available for $35:

https://oberleenterprises.com/product/hammerli-magazine-22-l-r-10-shot/

gwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by shootingsight 7/18/2024, 3:48 pm

Oberle has a booth set up on Commercial Row at Camp Perry, as we speak.  Have not walked over to see if those mags are here, but the guy is legit.

shootingsight

Back to top Go down

Post by Foundryratjim 7/18/2024, 9:54 pm

shootingsight wrote:Oberle has a booth set up on Commercial Row at Camp Perry, as we speak.  Have not walked over to see if those mags are here, but the guy is legit.
I have ordered from them. Good company.

Foundryratjim

Back to top Go down

Post by cavedweller29 7/25/2024, 1:46 pm

Red Feather has them as well.

cavedweller29

Back to top Go down

Post by DRMFAI 7/29/2024, 8:48 pm

I was off-the-grid harvesting fish but can now respond:
1. Oberle. No. I buy things from him fairly regularly and I've been on the mail-list for an in-stock notification for more than 6 months.
2. Red Feather. No. Not in stock (unless they don't bother to update their online list, which is a distinct possibility).

Back to my original question: has anyone ordered multiple magazines from Krale, and if so are there importation issues?

DRMFAI

Back to top Go down

Post by jglenn21 7/30/2024, 7:53 pm

I have ordered from these folks before(.208.mags)

https://riflemags.co.uk/hammerli-x-esse-22lr-10-round-magazine/

Shipping was $10 to my house in Ga. And they take US credit cards.
jglenn21
jglenn21

DRMFAI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down