Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead Free Small Pistol Primers by Fiocchi.....any experience with these primers?

5 posters

Go down

Lead Free Small Pistol Primers by Fiocchi.....any experience with these primers? Empty Lead Free Small Pistol Primers by Fiocchi.....any experience with these primers?

Post by brand-new 9/28/2024, 1:26 am

Hi, was going to purchase some small pistol primers and noticed that Fiocchi is selling a lead free option. 

I was wondering if others might have some experience with them?

thank you

brand-new

Back to top Go down

Lead Free Small Pistol Primers by Fiocchi.....any experience with these primers? Empty Re: Lead Free Small Pistol Primers by Fiocchi.....any experience with these primers?

Post by Greg Walloch 9/28/2024, 4:10 am

I’ve been using them for the past year.  Absolutely no issues.

Greg Walloch

brand-new likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lead Free Small Pistol Primers by Fiocchi.....any experience with these primers? Empty Re: Lead Free Small Pistol Primers by Fiocchi.....any experience with these primers?

Post by BE Mike 9/28/2024, 9:00 am

Greg Walloch wrote:I’ve been using them for the past year.  Absolutely no issues.
Are they easy to seat? I've been loading with Servicios Aventuras small pistol primers in 9mm. I can't get them to fully seat using my Dillon 550 press. I have to use my Hornady hand priming tool to fully seat them. That negates a lot of the advantage of having a progressive press.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by wascanapistol 9/28/2024, 4:31 pm

I used several thousand a couple of years ago before the retailer ran out of stock.

No issues at all. I seated them with a Dillon 650 press.

wascanapistol

brand-new likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by brand-new 9/28/2024, 4:50 pm

thank you both...appreciate the help.
trying to cut down on lead exposure (washing, jacketed bullets, now lead free primers in addition to standard precautions etc.)

brand-new

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo 10/2/2024, 9:18 am

I used the Tula version a few years ago, about 3 -5 dudes per 1000 , not bad. I would use them for practice no problem.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down