Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSC (Canada) International Postal matches

3 posters

Go down

TSC (Canada) International Postal matches Empty TSC (Canada) International Postal matches

Post by Russ OR 11/19/2014, 2:44 pm

http://www.targetshooting.ca/  -- International Pistol Postal Matches - click on TSC Postal Match: Air, Standard, Free, more. -- See you there. - -Russ OR

Russ OR

Back to top Go down

TSC (Canada) International Postal matches Empty Re: TSC (Canada) International Postal matches

Post by desben 11/20/2014, 12:11 pm

I'm game. I'll try to shoot a match there for November and December in 25m standard pistol. Ruger 22/45, iron sight.

See you there.
Benoit, Ontario, Canada.
desben
desben

Back to top Go down

TSC (Canada) International Postal matches Empty Re: TSC (Canada) International Postal matches

Post by rvlvrlvr 11/20/2014, 1:39 pm

Hmm...I'll give it a go, I think.
rvlvrlvr
rvlvrlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by desben 11/23/2014, 1:28 pm

I posted Standard and Sport pistol scores for November. Let's see how you do, and see you next month ;-)
desben
desben

Back to top Go down

Post by desben 12/4/2014, 10:00 am

Only one other Canadian posted a score for Standard Pistol. If you need targets, let me know the distance (20yrds, 25m or 50ft) and I'll post a PDF. You will have to remove your red dot however... International (ISSF) shooting is good training for NRA Bullseye. I'll post a score again in December.
desben
desben

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down