Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Range Officer Performance

2 posters

Go down

Range Officer Performance Empty Range Officer Performance

Post by Paper-Puncher Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 pm

well I was able to shoot my RO rested today ....well sort of....I was pretty uncomfortable with the shooting position and was just useing the open sights .....and used my rolled up carhart jacket for a rest...I said sort of..Wink ....But with 3.6 gr Clays and a 200gr Lswc I got a nice groups measured 1 x 1-1/4 @ 25 yds.....I'm sure the groups would have been better at a good bench ransom rested or with sand bags and a dot sight or a 2x scope....so I'm pretty sure the gun shoild hold 3'' @ 50 at least in theroy it should .....the gun also showed me it didnt like bullseye that well I used 3.8 gr and groups where like 2'' which is a shame because at least to me bullseye seemed to have less recoil and just seemed to be of a rewaerd push which I was able to recover from better when I tryed it on timed fire.......But I happy with the gun and my load.....since I mainly shoot short course indoors at 25yds my current shooting situation looks promiseing......now I just need to get my stuff together and beat Rob in the postal shoots.....next investment is a scope rail ...Ive got a 2x leupold

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

Range Officer Performance Empty Re: Range Officer Performance

Post by Rob Kovach Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Suspect
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper-Puncher Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:17 pm

now why do you want to give me that look for.....? we been goin back and forth with the rimfires .....dont worry I think its gonna be awhile before I'm doin 260's with the .45.......maybe once I get the scope or dot on it .....dont worry I wont hurt ya to bad:lol!:

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down