Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip)

5 posters

Go down

Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip) Empty Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip)

Post by Left handed troglodyte 1/27/2017, 10:57 pm

The last piece of the puzzle - to completely hotrod my S&W Victory.

Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip) PbucketVolquartsen I-Fluted barrel with compensator
Tandemkross Victory trigger
Tandemkross halo ring
Tandemkross mag base plate (not shown)
Sig Sauer red dot

Why did I seek Andrew? Because I was tired of waiting for Volquartsen to develop a 'one size fits most' generic LH grip. For the same amount of money, Andrew produced a custom fitted LH grip designed to my hand; that fit like a glove - on the first try. 

The reason becomes obviously clear because my hand is oversized for the stock OEM grip. Andrew's designed the grip to fully support the hand.

Last edited by Left handed troglodyte on 1/15/2018, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Left handed troglodyte

Back to top Go down

Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip) Empty Re: Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip)

Post by LenV 1/28/2017, 12:13 am

Nice, but the one he did for me is much nicer. Subjectively speaking of course. Or to horribly paraphrase. "Beauty is in the hand of the beholder" Laughing
Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip) Dscf1015
As long as were showing off Andrews work here. The Black grips look neat too.
LenV
LenV

joedaleosax likes this post

Back to top Go down

Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip) Empty Re: Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip)

Post by wreindol 12/10/2017, 10:38 am

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth in the pot here. I also had Andrew make me a grip for my LP-50. I was very pleased with the results and the workmanship of his grips. When I decide to have other grips made, Precision Target Pistol Grips will be on the top of my shopping list.

I don't know if that was 2 cents worth or not, but hope it is helpful to anyone considering Precision Target Pistol Grips.

Wayne

wreindol

Back to top Go down

Post by ric1911a1 12/14/2017, 4:26 pm

Left hand grip - for the S&W Victory by Andrew (Precision Pistol Grip) 20171111

Here is the latest one Andrew did for me.......

Ric
ric1911a1
ric1911a1

Back to top Go down

Post by ric1911a1 12/14/2017, 4:28 pm

I thought I would like to have a unique Unique DES-69...............
ric1911a1
ric1911a1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheapshot 1/15/2018, 1:44 pm

Andrew made my grips for what he described as my "bear maw", the are amazing..

Cheapshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Left handed troglodyte 1/15/2018, 8:24 pm

Thanx for the pics.... Andrew has been assisting me on the next revision.
Allow me to explain...

This grip was the original from his 3D printer (early 2017)
ukkAi.jpg
uk1ZZ.jpg

Spent several months slowly changing my direction of thought and grip finish using nothing but elbow grease, files, and too many hours sanding... and a little putty.
ukdU5.jpg
uk9OC.jpg
ukVTv.jpg
ukmsT.jpg

After a year with the evolving grip... asked Andrew for another 3D grip... based off the mods from the original set. Once in hand... more minor enhancements. Yup... another round with the files, and several layers sandpaper grit.

The backstrap and strongside panel:
uksub.jpg
uk4A7.jpg
ukKVr.jpg

The frontstrap:
u67iP.jpg
u6lao.jpg
u6S69.jpg

Who would have known there would be a hidden but natural composite grain once the grip reached a polished surface with 1600 grit paper.

Left handed troglodyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down