Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum

5 posters

Go down

We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum  Empty We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum

Post by Founder 6/14/2011, 12:38 am

Their knowledge and eagerness to help is much appreciated.
So ask way with your issues!

I have a problem with my 45 it does not shoot enough 10's and X's, what can I do? cheers
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum  Empty Re: We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum

Post by Slo cat 6/14/2011, 6:01 am

Joe Fobes wrote:I have a problem with my 45 it does not shoot enough 10's and X's, what can I do?
Answer: "Let someone else shoot it." cheers
Slo cat
Slo cat

Back to top Go down

We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum  Empty Re: We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum

Post by Joe C 6/14/2011, 6:22 am

I happen to know personally that the problem is not your gun Mr. Fobes...lol!

Respectfully,

Joe C

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 6/14/2011, 10:00 pm

Joe you crack me up man! Laughing

Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JLK 6/16/2011, 12:20 pm

Joe Chambers,
Do you attend the Canton Regional?
JLK
JLK
JLK

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe C 6/16/2011, 10:22 pm

JLK wrote:Joe Chambers,
Do you attend the Canton Regional?
JLK

Unfortunately this year I will not be at the Canton Regional. I will however be at Perry.

Respectfully,

Joe C

Back to top Go down

We have a few notable pistolsmiths that have joined the forum  Empty Commercial pistolsmith in Madison, WI area?

Post by Henry Sapoznik 6/22/2011, 8:29 pm

Is it really true that there is not one reliable commercial pistolsmith in the Madison, WI environs?

Henry Sapoznik
Henry Sapoznik
Henry Sapoznik

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 6/22/2011, 8:41 pm

There is one guy, I think his name is Gary. He works at Wilderness Fish & Game in Sauk City.
http://www.wildernessfishgame.com/
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sapoznik 6/22/2011, 9:12 pm

Thanks, Joe! I met a guy last weekend at the Wisconsin State High School Trap Championships who runs the youth program at the Sauk Prairie Trap and Skeet Club. Will ask him about "Gary."

Henry
Henry Sapoznik
Henry Sapoznik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down