Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRA Member Ballot -- Who to vote for

5 posters

Go down

NRA Member Ballot -- Who to vote for Empty NRA Member Ballot -- Who to vote for

Post by wallyccspd 1/29/2019, 3:40 pm

Hi All:

I received my Rifleman in the mail a  few days ago and noted that it is the ballot issue for elected Directors.

I do not have my magazine in front of me; but only noted one bio that mentioned competitive shooting.

Any ideas on who we all should be voting for?  Specifically, candidates that are the most competitive sport friendly?  People that will advocate hard and correctly for our sport?

Yes, I get the mission of Protecting and Defending our rights and I certainly take that seriously.  All of the candidates look OK in this regards.

Otherwise, it looks like a dart board might help me to vote.

Appreciate your insight.

Regards,

Wally

wallyccspd

Back to top Go down

NRA Member Ballot -- Who to vote for Empty Re: NRA Member Ballot -- Who to vote for

Post by Wobbley 1/29/2019, 5:40 pm

Here’s a tid bit.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/579a2f5d893fc059a1159624/t/5c4cedd7898583b89b41a47a/1548545495871/Current+Board+Attendance.pdf

It seems some don’t bother to show up at all... not even once in three years or longer.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

NRA Member Ballot -- Who to vote for Empty Re: NRA Member Ballot -- Who to vote for

Post by Allen Barnett 1/29/2019, 7:30 pm

Well that helps me make up my mind.

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by oxbowbob 1/29/2019, 8:28 pm

That's a handy bit of info right there.
oxbowbob
oxbowbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupy44 1/29/2019, 8:35 pm

Getting competitive shooters on the BOD has been a push in the rifle community for a while. I know some of the people on that list fit that bill. Not sure about a lot of them.

Soupy44

Back to top Go down

Post by wallyccspd 1/29/2019, 9:37 pm

That attendance chart was quite the eye opener.

I assume that the NRA covers travel portal to portal, lodging, per diem expenses for it's board members?  Leaving a minimal if not no adverse financial impact to the board member for their attendance.... And they don't come?

Thank you for sharing it Mr. Wobbley.

wallyccspd

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett 1/29/2019, 9:44 pm

Is there anybody out there in the Bullseye world that would like to be on the Board?  Maybe we could start a write-in campaign for a shooter!

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down