Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini Rim Fire SP

5 posters

Go down

Pardini Rim Fire SP Empty Pardini Rim Fire SP

Post by elfusaro 5/4/2019, 4:00 pm

Does anyone make a 10 round magazine for the Pardini Rim Fire Bullseye gun? I'm thinking of trying mine in Steel Challenge matches and 10 rounds are allowed and no reloads. If there are any out there please advise.

elfusaro

Back to top Go down

Pardini Rim Fire SP Empty Re: Pardini Rim Fire SP

Post by gregbenner 5/4/2019, 5:42 pm

I’ve never heard of one, you could call Pardini USA perhaps.  I’ve only shot steel a couple times, but wouldn't have thought a Pardini would be a great choice?

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder 5/5/2019, 7:19 am

if you find a supplier or manufacturer who is willing to make some, I would thin that they would be able to sell quite a number of them with all the pardini out there. 

I know that Pardini USA does not have any although they could ask Italy to consider manufacturing them for a specific competition in the USA. 

Regards, 
Crankster
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Math 5/6/2019, 2:12 pm

My Pardini, and I’m assuming all, uses a catch that engages the  base of the magazine to hold it in place.  That would dictate the length of the magazine, and the width of the magazine well would not allow a double stacked magazine to fit either. 
Jon Math
Jon Math

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett 5/6/2019, 2:33 pm

You best bet if you want to shoot the Rimfire Challenge Shooting Association (RCSA) game would be either a Ruger Mark (of your choice) or a Smith and Wesson Victory (not Victor).  Accuracy is not a major concern when shooting the steel game but functionality is.  The gun must function there are no alibi's.  I have been shooting the RSCA game for asbout 3 years now and you just don't see hardly anything but Ruger's and Smith's.  There are some people shooting Vloquartsen's but not many.  I have yet to see any Euorpean gun or High Standard on the line I have seen only a couple Smith Model 41's. I do shoot a Hammerli in Bullseye but don't want to put them through the abuse that shooting steel puts on a gun simply based on the large number of rounds you shoot in the steel games.  Think of it this way it is an excuse to buy another gun and don't forget you will need a 22 rifle also to shoot RSCA.  I don't know what the rules are for shooting the Steel Challenge game with rimfires.

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by elfusaro 5/6/2019, 2:51 pm

Appreciate your advice. Maybe a little background will help you better understand. I have been shooting NRA Bullseye League for a few years. Worked my way up to the Pardini after using Ruger and High Standards. A couple of the local clubs are thinking about incorporating Steel Challenge type shooting in the offseason with the one hand requirements of Bullseye. A way to keep our fingers on the trigger per say. Anyway, I also own and shoot Ruger MK4 Smith Revolver and Volquartsen Scorpion in Steel Challenge matches, but find the one hand technique interesting and challenging, so I thought maybe the Pardini would have the advantage. Again, thanks for you input.

Sent from Topic'it App

elfusaro

Back to top Go down

Post by gregbenner 5/6/2019, 5:43 pm

elfusaro wrote:Appreciate your advice. Maybe a little background will help you better understand. I have been shooting NRA Bullseye League for a few years. Worked my way up to the Pardini after using Ruger and High Standards. A couple of the local clubs are thinking about incorporating Steel Challenge type shooting in the offseason with the one hand requirements of Bullseye. A way to keep our fingers on the trigger per say. Anyway, I also own and shoot Ruger MK4 Smith Revolver and Volquartsen Scorpion in Steel Challenge matches, but  find the one hand technique interesting and challenging,  so I thought maybe the Pardini would have the advantage.  Again,  thanks for you input.

Sent from Topic'it App
Sounds like fun. The couple times I shot the local fun steel matches I used my Volquartsen with a Tacsol PAC-Lite barrel. I shot one handed, and it was fun, particularly shooting fast at huge targets Razz   In these matches most were drawing from a holster, which my Pardini doesn’t have.  Plus, I suspect the ergo grips and weight might be a hindrance?  In any case, good luck!

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by elfusaro 5/6/2019, 5:45 pm

Thanks. No holsters required. Shooting off a rail. Should be lots of fun.

Sent from Topic'it App

elfusaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down