Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimpoint Accolade

3 posters

Go down

Aimpoint Accolade Empty Aimpoint Accolade

Post by RoyDean 6/12/2024, 7:53 pm

Aimpoint USA really impressed me today. For the past couple of years I have primarily used Aimpoint 9000sc 4moa red dots. They can be quite difficult to find (Aimpoint USA is often out of stock), and they are not cheap, but they seem to suit me and have a reputation for super-reliability. 

Well! I do have to admit that I have found two with defects; one with a loose tube - that might well have been my fault, and one with a misaligned emitter - not my fault. They fixed and returned the first one promptly a few months ago and at no cost, great. Today I received the second one after just a few days - but this time it was a brand new sight with a note saying that the old one was damaged beyond repair and here is a new one, free gratis, enjoy!

That is simply excellent customer service. I was already dedicated to Aimpoint, now I am 100% committed.

Thank you Aimpoint USA.

RoyDean

kc.crawford.7, Outthere, onlylead and PhotoEscape like this post

Back to top Go down

Aimpoint Accolade Empty Re: Aimpoint Accolade

Post by PhotoEscape 6/12/2024, 8:28 pm

I wrote on this subject before, - competitive community have a great advocate at Aimpoint USA, Service Manager John Enloe!  On more than one occasion I had very old dots, and I mean old old, like 20 years old Comp XDs fixed at no charge.  And I know for sure that couple of them were shipped to Sweden for repairs.  It is indeed outstanding company with outstanding service!

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

kc.crawford.7 and Outthere like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chiz1180 6/12/2024, 8:38 pm

Just goes to show, everything can break. Glad to see a company stand behind their product.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Outthere likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down