Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Match

2 posters

Go down

My First Match Empty My First Match

Post by Stuman Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:30 am

Well Kinda my first match...  I went down to the Escondido Fish and Game Association's range last weekend for my first match. It wasn't an official match, more of a friendly match, but it felt real to me. It was a great intro to the sport and I'm looking forward to doing an official match soon. 

Anyway, I wanted to thank Kevin Cooper and the rest of the crew their for making me feel welcome and being patient with me. I had a really great time and I'm looking forward to the next match already. I recommend these highly for anyone in SoCal. 

I also wanted to say thanks to this forum, I've read so much good information and I really appreciate all of the knowledge people share here. 

I shot my S&W Model 41 and a Kimber 1911. We did an 1800 and I shot 1302 8x. I've only been shooting a year so cut me some slack on the score Smile I hope to do a little better next time. I haven't been able to practice much at 50y (my local range is 25y max) so that was pretty challenging. 

Anyway, I had a great time.
Stuman
Stuman

john bickar, Richard Ashmore, LenV, Wobbley, Hawkja, DA/SA, djperry2 and like this post

Back to top Go down

My First Match Empty Re: My First Match

Post by John Dervis Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:28 pm

Congratulations.  Taking the first step is often the hardest so you are over that hump.  Glad you enjoyed it.

John

John Dervis

Outthere likes this post

Back to top Go down