Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Look At A Commercial Jacketed Bullet Manufacturing.

5 posters

Go down

A Look At A Commercial Jacketed Bullet Manufacturing. Empty A Look At A Commercial Jacketed Bullet Manufacturing.

Post by fc60 7/2/2024, 1:22 pm

Greetings,

Have a look at the Auction website at all the machinery used to make Jacketed Bullets.

Yes, it is sad no one is taking over the business and most equipment will be sold pennies on the dollar since a lot of the presses are specialized.

https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/bscpe/catalogue-id-bscper10514

Looking at all the machinery they had I have to suspect that they may have done Precision Machining in other markets.

Cheers,

Dave
fc60
fc60

SingleActionAndrew likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Look At A Commercial Jacketed Bullet Manufacturing. Empty Re: A Look At A Commercial Jacketed Bullet Manufacturing.

Post by james r chapman 7/2/2024, 1:37 pm

Looks like it. Time for Jon Shue to expand into bullet making.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

sig 99 likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Look At A Commercial Jacketed Bullet Manufacturing. Empty Re: A Look At A Commercial Jacketed Bullet Manufacturing.

Post by chiz1180 7/3/2024, 8:24 am

fc60 wrote:Looking at all the machinery they had I have to suspect that they may have done Precision Machining in other markets.
I think that probably would have been the smart move, however in the last few years I have seen a lot of similarly niche shops closing doors.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean 7/3/2024, 8:53 am

Dave, WOW, a lot of equipment! Thanks for sharing. Pennies on the dollar, what a pity.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale 7/3/2024, 9:03 pm

To make a small fortune, start with a large one…

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down