Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues With Jon Eulette

2 posters

Go down

Issues With Jon Eulette  Empty Issues With Jon Eulette

Post by zanemoseley 8/10/2024, 6:35 pm

I've been getting pistols built from Jon for going on a decade now. He took 2.5 years to finish my last pistol and has just passed 2.5yr on the current build. 

He kept blaming delays due to bluing, like for months and months. He's now ignoring my communication after I asked for the pistol back whether finished or not. I know he has other issues like Richmond Rod & Gun Club where he took a large deposit on turning targets and never delivered. I'm now starting to wonder how many other people's pistol projects he's holding. 

So anyone getting any meaningful work back from Jon this year.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Issues With Jon Eulette  Empty Re: Issues With Jon Eulette

Post by Wobbley 8/10/2024, 11:15 pm

Im torn about this. A lot actually.  

I have no experience healing with him as a smith or even meeting him other than on this forum.  We’ve been acquaintances on this gizmo exclusively.  

Jon seemed to be busier than a one armed paper hanger then maybe a year ago something changed.  I don't know what. Maybe personal? Or professional?  I don’t know. I do wish hm the best.  

But, regardless I really don’t think this is the place or method of griping about his lack of communication or professional behavior.  If for no other reason it’s not productive.  And it’s also divisive.  

So for that reason, I will lock this thread now and delete it tomorrow.

Edited.

Deleted all other posts in this thread. And relocked.  

I have given Zane a link that may be a better link to Jon or it may be a dead end.  I have been told a reason for Jon’s literal departure from this forum but at best it’s third hand information so I cannot be specific.  But it does give a reason as to why he disappeared.  Like I said I wish him the best.   

This thread is locked because of the lack of recent activity from Jon and the divisiveness of the subject.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

mbmshooter, NuJudge, John Dervis, jjbhonn, chopper, PhotoEscape, nikonjockey and RoyDean like this post

Back to top Go down