Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a smith to do a S&W revolver trigger in Philadelphia, PA area.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a smith to do a S&W revolver trigger in Philadelphia, PA area. Empty Looking for a smith to do a S&W revolver trigger in Philadelphia, PA area.

Post by killswitch 4/18/2018, 4:11 pm

I need the action smoothed out on a S&W M10. Could someone point me to the best person for the job in or around Bucks County area?

Thanks.
killswitch
killswitch

Back to top Go down

Looking for a smith to do a S&W revolver trigger in Philadelphia, PA area. Empty Re: Looking for a smith to do a S&W revolver trigger in Philadelphia, PA area.

Post by knightimac 4/18/2018, 4:38 pm

I like the work Randy Hollowbush does in Topton Pa, Berks County, at the Handgunner Gun Shop.
610-682-6714.
knightimac
knightimac

Back to top Go down

Looking for a smith to do a S&W revolver trigger in Philadelphia, PA area. Empty Re: Looking for a smith to do a S&W revolver trigger in Philadelphia, PA area.

Post by Chris Miceli 4/18/2018, 4:38 pm

I think this guy is close

http://pinnaclehighperformance.com/services/

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by killswitch 4/19/2018, 8:23 am

Thanks guys, exactly what I was looking for.
killswitch
killswitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down