Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SK Semi Auto Rifle versus Eley Bullseye X

3 posters

Go down

SK Semi Auto Rifle versus Eley Bullseye X  Empty SK Semi Auto Rifle versus Eley Bullseye X

Post by rich.tullo 5/21/2024, 9:59 am

I bought a couple of bricks of each to try. Both are extremely accurate out of my Hammerli Xesse SF , after trying a few rounds. I think the Bullseye X is a little more reliable but I looking for others opinions.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

SK Semi Auto Rifle versus Eley Bullseye X  Empty Re: SK Semi Auto Rifle versus Eley Bullseye X

Post by -TT- 5/21/2024, 10:33 am

In my experience the SK rifle-type cartridges are problematic in a pistol. SK Standard (yellow box) is fine, but the others use a slower-burning powder which kicks pretty hard and tosses more soot/still-burning-powder around. It shoots quite well, however! I just think it's hard on the pistol.
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

SK Semi Auto Rifle versus Eley Bullseye X  Empty Re: SK Semi Auto Rifle versus Eley Bullseye X

Post by ermakevin 5/22/2024, 9:55 am

out of 6 pistol .22 LR types, that i tried in my in my Hammerli SF

Eley Club
Wolf Match Extra
CCI Green Tag
CCI Pistol Match
Aguila Super Extra
SK Pistol Match 

the SK pistol Match is the most accurate.  FYI 
Good Day
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo 6/25/2024, 12:33 pm

I think that semi auto rifle is even better. Only thing close was the old Cone Shaped bullets they sold in the red box a while back. 

I chose the eley because I had a good experience with the CMP Eley ammo.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

chopper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down