Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRA Precision Pistol Match Director

2 posters

Go down

NRA Precision Pistol Match Director Empty NRA Precision Pistol Match Director

Post by WillH 9/30/2024, 11:07 am

I am trying to find an NRA point of contact (POC) for the 2025 Indoor Pistol Championships / Sectionals. Our club is interested to host a Sectional Match for this program as in previous years.  However, our past POC has been responsive and email address comes back as invalid.  My attempts to email or call the contacts listed on the NRA competition web page has also been unsuccessful. If anyone has a working contact please let me know. Thanks
WillH
WillH

Back to top Go down

NRA Precision Pistol Match Director Empty Re: NRA Precision Pistol Match Director

Post by SaraiEsq 9/30/2024, 12:50 pm

Try Aaron Farmer.  afarmer@nrahq.org  

He's the only full time person left, I think.
SaraiEsq
SaraiEsq

Back to top Go down

NRA Precision Pistol Match Director Empty Re: NRA Precision Pistol Match Director

Post by WillH 9/30/2024, 1:07 pm

That was our contact last year.  When I used the address this weekend it bounced back as undeliverable. Thanks for the reply tho. If there's anyone else out there who coordinated with NRA for the 2024 Sectional with a different contact than the one above or know someone else at NRA please let me know.
WillH
WillH

Back to top Go down

Post by WillH 9/30/2024, 2:04 pm

I found the problem was on my end.  I was using .com instead of .org.  Aaron Farmer is still at NRA and I just spoke with him on a number I found on the web site.
WillH
WillH

john bickar and shanneba like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down